The notchers made by Ercolina are ideal machines for grinding and notching tubes of every type of material. A safe and valid alternative to saws, plasma and milling cutters. The machine covers 95% of all notching applications. With an Erco Notch machine you can make left and right notching up to 60°. Machine is equipped with adjustable vice height for offset notches and complex applications.
The EN180 model features a high power air suction and filter (1000m/hour with twin suction channels) for complete metal chips, dust and fumes removal. With the vice removed, the machine can be used as a conventional grinder using the special grinding roll.
- EN100-1V – belt width 100 mm, three phase, one speed
- EN100-2V – belt width 100 mm, three phase, two speeds
- EN180-1V – belt width 180 mm, three phase, one speed
- EN180-2V – belt width 180 mm, three phase, two speeds
- Patented transverse and longitudinal movement system that prolongs the life of the abrasive belt and reduces heat
- Use of top quality abrasive belts that allow working on a wide range of materials including: carbon steel; stainless steel; aluminium, titanium and others
- Graduated vice 0-60° adjustable in height to vary the cutting angle and to carry out more complex machining operations
- Patented rapid roller change system
- Large and practical deburring surface
- Abrasive belt change without tools
Patented Ercolina innovations
Quick roller change over system
The ERCONOTCH EN100 and EN180 have a unique and revolutionary conical mounting system of the front roller for faster tool change over and perfect autocentring.
Unlike other machines available on the market, the ERCONOTCH conical side supports are held by 4 sealed bearings (2 on each side).
The exclusive advantages of this system are:
- highly reduced vibrations
- increased bearings life
- higher machine reliability
Combined side and feed movements
Innovative and patented system of side (A on Fig. 1) and feed (B on Fig. 1) combined moviments. It feeds the tube into the grinding belt and simultaneously moves the tube along the belt: for maximum belt life, minimum burring and better heat dissipation during job performance.
Standard Grinding Belt
|2000 x 180 mm||2000 x 100 mm|
|Three Phase Motor||4 kW||4 kW|
|Motor Speed||2800 rpm||2800 rpm|
|Voltage*||220 / 400 V||220 / 400 V|
|Weight||300 kg||200 kg|
|Dimensions (b x h x l)||600 x 1500 x 1500 mm||500 x 1500 x 1500 mm|
* Other voltages available upon request
|Notching||Ø 114 mm (4″1/2 OD) at 0°
Ø 76 mm (3″ OD) up to 45°
Ø 60 mm (2″3/8 OD) up to 60°
|Ø 76 mm (3″ OD) at 0°
Ø 60 mm (2″3/8 OD) up to 45°
Ø 32 mm (1″1/4 OD) up to 60°
|Grinding||Ø 140 mm (5″1/2) with frontal grinding kit on request art. EN180-KS2||Ø 140 mm (5″1/2) with frontal grinding kit on request art. EN100-KS2|